View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #19
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
It's going to take me a bit to get through this as I prefer reading on my Reader and not the laptop. I didn't see this on your site yet. Do you plan to format this for our Readers to make it "a book"?
I am planning to compile this for my site, in all the usual formats... but I don't expect to get to it this weekend, and I wanted you all to see it as soon as it was ready. Expect the compiled version next week sometime (I'll let you know when it's up).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote