View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
That's awesome! I've gotten at least two people to buy 505's that I know of. I've got two more that aren't quite sold on the idea yet, but they look at mine like a hungry dog eyes a T-bone.

I don't mind showing people mine out in the wild. I notice stares, but I think a lot of people don't want to bother me because I'm reading. I like kelly1010's idea of trolling at Borders. Or would it be chumming?
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote