View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Near miss with water damage, Square Trade warranty question

I had a near miss the other day with my K4B. I accidentally knocked it into the sink, and it was fully submerged for at least a second. Fortunately it appears to be working perfectly - there aren't even any screen defects that I can see. However, it led me to thinking about purchasing the 2-Year Square Trade warranty offered on Amazon. If I do buy it, I need to buy it before the end of the month, so I thought I'd ask some people here about it. Has anyone here ever purchased this warranty for their kindle? If so, did you ever find yourself needing it, and if you did, were the customer service reps for Square Trade easy to deal with?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote