View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I've read books 1 and 2 of the series (while protesting vehemently to myself, but I read them anyway). They are nothing but action, action, action .... very contrived plots .... intriguing premise. Oh, and how does a heroine get shot out of a submarine torpedo slot (in a wet suit) and yet still have her laptop the next time we see her???
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote