View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #18
Stephen B
Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello people,

Sorry - I got so wrapped up in launching the book that I neglected other things. It's now on Amazon and Smashwords - sold about 30+ in the first month, but got a good crop of reviews, all bar one being five star, so quite satisfied with progress so far.

So much so that I've decided to start work on the next book. I've had this kind of psychological barrier to starting it without making something of the first book. More craziness I suppose. I started a blog the other day - some writing pieces on it, but other things too - and I'm thinking about telling the story of how the second book gets written there. Day to day updated of ideas I'm kicking around, progress made, defeats suffered, that sort of thing. Do you think that is something anyone would be interested in?

I'm not sure if I can put a link to the blog in my signature here, but I'm sure it will be quickly pointed out to me if I can't, so have a look below and see if it makes it through the net.

Thanks to all for your support, particularly those who have expressed an interest in the book.

S

[Promotional link deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-01-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Stephen B is offline   Reply With Quote