View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbook View Post
I used a polarization filter and pro lighting to avoid any glare.
If I have some time, i will shot some more.
I find with comparison pics of Kindles it's best to use you're normal reading lighting and no special effects to get what the naked eye sees. Glare is okay. It can be worked around. Flash is optional it depends on how good your camera is and the lighting whether it is needed or not. Keep in mind flash can make the text appear darker than it is though. I had to do many angles to keep that from happening.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote