View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Matriarch
Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
I fill my Kindle with as many books as I possibly can. At present I have ~500 books on my Kindle, and next time it needs to be charged, I'll be upping that number to ~1500. When I get a second e-reader, I plan on putting ~20,000 books on a microSD card. One of the primary reasons that I purchased an e-reader was so that I'd be able to carry my entire library with me, wherever I went - I hoard books.
Matriarch is offline   Reply With Quote