View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
Smile "Killer Whispers" - undercover cop investigates serial killer targeting witches

Hi folks. My new book. Hope you like it...

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

>> From the author of the Amazon UK #1 Bestselling Thriller 'RUN, RUN, RUN'...<<

Myles Morgan is a failed actor who's turned out to be a talented undercover cop. He has the acting skills required for the job but hates authority and discipline. He's the police force's very own diva.

Myles is about to become involved in his most unusual case yet.

'KILLER WHISPERS' is about a serial killer who targets witches. He even burns his victims at the stake.

The authorities want the murderer caught quickly. It’s the 21st century, for crying out loud, and this crazy killer is dragging an idyllic tourist area back into the Middle Ages.

But police officers and witches are not natural allies. It’s a difficult working relationship with suspicion on both sides.

So when a witch who is also a successful businesswoman steps forward, eager to help, the investigation gets moving. Myles Morgan goes undercover to work with her, to draw out the killer. Unfortunately, Myles must get involved in witchcraft, despite the deep, personal, issues he has with anybody involved in the supernatural.

The investigation takes us into the mind of a serial killer, and of an undercover cop, to discover what they have in common.

'KILLER WHISPERS' is a turbulent, exciting story of revenge, family ties and ritualistic murder.

It is a 26,000 word novella (120 pages).

Click here for Amazon US

Click here for Amazon UK

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2013 at 08:00 AM.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote