View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:02 AM   #40
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Not really interested in reading Name of the Wind (just read it late last year) or Game of Thrones.

However, I might to a side/buddy read with some others on one of the other books here if there's any interest?

Quite happy with The Voyage of the Minotaur, The Winds of Khalakovo or even possibly Wicked.

It might be nice to do one of these with the author's involvement so I would probably lean towards The Voyage of the Minotaur.

So - anyone interested?

EDIT: Just voted for The Voyage of the Minotaur to reflect my above comment.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote