View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
I just got the Kandle from Amazon.com. It works great with my PRS-650. I hate trying to use booklights with those long bendy necks because they always feel "wobbly" to me. The Kandle has a short neck that aims the light directly down the length of the screen. Here's the white one: http://www.amazon.com/Kandle-Designe...8820123&sr=8-1

They also have it in black.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote