View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #4100
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
Why not send a message to Analogus and see if he can clear it up. He doesn't have a 650 but should be able to check the uploads to make sure the right one is there.
I have a 350.

I've left a PM for Analgous here and posted in this thread (which is what his site suggests for support) a while ago. No response from anyone.
I was glad someone else posted about the same issue.

By the way, my son and and I both enjoy the chess game on the regular PRS+. Thanks for that!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote