View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 AM   #19
virtualdxs
|_| |3 Ǝ Ʀ G 3 3 |<
virtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsvirtualdxs can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle Touch
Link

Quote:
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2010 6:58:33 PM PST
S. Taranto says:
Same story with me..bought on ebay and discovered through Amazon that it was "Blacklisted" and No Way it could be removed from the list. This is a Brand New Sealed in the box Kindle 2 not previously owned. Ebay seller said it could not be registered so got it for an incredible price...I can still download my ebooks from my PC...has text to speech...but does not have the Landscape Mode update. My question is if you can connect to the internet via your USB...can you perform hardware updates....I know you cant buy from Store.
http://www.amazon.com/If-lost-stolen...sin=B001JAH7OM
virtualdxs is offline   Reply With Quote