View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
FYI I went off and did other things for a couple of hours. I came back and the connection worked (*1). I disconnected, and then tried connecting again, same problem. I will see what happens after another couple of hours.

(*1) With default ports.

Note - After several hours have retried. Still unable to reconnect, and unable to ascertain what is different about "now" and the two successful connections.

Last edited by Glottalpoly; 11-20-2012 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Further Attempts - Results
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote