View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #41
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I find myself wondering if they're also excluding books that were bought for effectively 'free' as part of one of FW's long-ago deals - the ones where you got free micropay money with a purchase to spend on other ebooks. That might go some way to explaining why out of nearly a hundred books, I'm seeing perhaps a dozen at best.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote