View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Perhaps we are leaving the "simple tablet" (i.e. giant PDA) era and are entering the age of the "real tablet"?
We started entering it when we got the iPad. Its just that nobody took the iPad seriously, and then they didn't take Android seriously because it was too close to iOS. But when MS develops a tablet OS, everything suddenly becomes srs bsns and we suddenly have "real tablets."

I've got a lampshade here, anyone care to guess where I'm going to hang it? I'll give you a hint, it isn't going on my head.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote