View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
Bertolt
Connoisseur
Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle K4, Kobo mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltamax2 View Post
hi thanks for the reply

u mean archos 70 or 70b..
I mean the Archos 70 250 GB. I should add that I have found Archos very good to deal with as a company. I had another A 70 and it went faulty: whose fault? Who knows? But Archos replaced it with no delay and the new one is working flawlessly. I find the 250 Gigs of memory very useful and I have 4 reading apps installed - Kindle, Kobo, Moonreader and Coolreader: all are useful in different ways. The screen is just perfect. I think that all devices can have technical faults. The important thing is whether the company will help you when a fault becomes apparent.
I first bought a Galaxy Tab from Amazon and this was faulty from day 1. Amazon refunded my money but I did not want to replace it with the same model.

Last edited by Bertolt; 11-03-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Bertolt is offline   Reply With Quote