View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by corewin View Post
hey guys i think i may have found a bug. every time i look up a word in the dictionary it seems to show the code along with it. i tried it in my own converted epub, and with a kepub that came with the kobo out of the box.

software version 1.9.8 (r30710, Jul 27 2011)
Can't replicate it. Looked up a generic word in a sideloaded DRM free epub, and then manually searched antithesis both entries came up correctly formatted.

Does it happen all of the time for you? and for ALL words? If so maybe the dictionary db file got corrupted?
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote