Thread: ipad case
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
FourOhFour
HTTP Error
FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I finally managed to snag one at the local apple store. I think the case is great. Perhaps not $40 worth of great, but I would certainly suggest it or another case in that style. Incase has one, as does Macally.

Think about how you are going to use the iPad... The Apple case works great as a keyboard stand - flat on the desk propping up the rear; I'm actually typing this post on my iPad. It also can stand the iPad up in landscape for watching videos, though as dmaul mentioned it is not particularly stable. Stable enough for watching videos, but I wouldn't want to be poking at it too much. And, of course, it folds back like the standard Kindle or Sony Reader cases.

Last edited by FourOhFour; 04-08-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Ok, one error. Not bad for typing on a glass keyboard.
FourOhFour is offline   Reply With Quote