View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I had trouble getting that file from rapidshare. I ended up getting it from a torrent. I've split it into a two-part .rar file, so it could be uploaded here. I think dealing with rapidshare and similar things is too much trouble.

It takes about 5-10 seconds to go from one page to another on my Sony 505. The font size is too small for a comfortable read anyway. I didn't spend too long with it.

Were there particular benchmark tests you wanted us to try?
Attached Files
File Type: rar eclipse.part1.rar (17.17 MB, 347 views)
File Type: rar eclipse.part2.rar (13.08 MB, 340 views)
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote