View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
We have a PRS-505 and a PRS-700 running Windows Vista Ultimate.

After installing version 3.0 of eBook Library, the first drag and drop to the PRS-505 resulted in:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: eBook Library.exe
Application Version: 3.0.0.0
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

A problem report was sent to MS but as of yet no reply.

The .lrx eBook just purchased from the eBook Store got transferred, but then the eBook Library crashed and we didn't get the OK to disconnect reader. I ran the safely remove hardware function and disconnected the reader anyway.

Shortly after this (I can't remember how long), Java informed me that there was an available update, which I downloaded and applied, and rebooted.

Since then there have been *no* problems buying, or transferring .lrf .lrx .epub or .pdf eBooks to either of our readers.

Wetdogeared.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote