View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #40
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbcreative View Post
Jimmy John's was indeed disturbingly sterile. Good sandwiches but a little light on the atmosphere.
Huh! I thought it was much like any other Jimmy John's. Good sandwiches, but not an atmosphere to make you want to linger and take up table space. Fortunately, it was (just) big enough to sit 4 of us together.

I agree that Taylor's apartment complex is gorgeous! His apartment was sparsely furnished, but not by any means bare or barren. Just styled for a single guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbcreative View Post
Pente rocked. I want to play it again- I had forgotten how much I enjoyed games like that. Even when getting my [Insert expletive] kicked.
Then we'll definitely have to plan another meet-up. I enjoyed just sitting with the guys, and being allowed to catch up on my reading. It was a book with a hard first half (lead character was formed by a very harsh childhood), so it was hard for me to read much at a time; it depressed me. I'd finally reached the good half of the book -- and in fact stayed up till 2:00 to finish it.

Chicago Meet-Up I -- definitely a success!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote