View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #48
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
After updating to PW Firmware 5.3.4 I notice that one of my Active Content programs, "Chess," now works. It had not worked until this upgrade. My other 2 Active Content programs were now rejected with a message that they are not compatible with the Paperwhite. I use all three on my Kindle WiFi Keyboard.

Up until now all three simply gave an error message saying I should contact Customer Support. I did that 4 months ago with a message that the PW Development Team should be informed. Evidently that finally worked.
Chess has been working for a while at least on my PW, in any case it is the app that needed to be updated (to use touch interface), not PW (mine is still on 5.3.3).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote