View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzball View Post
Okay, many thanks for your help, I'll be trying that once I get home, halfway across the united states, by car. Woo.

While the information on this forum is jumbled, and sometimes hard to follow, it is immensely useful. Thank you(Both of you) for such work at it, I"ve been seeing your posts everywhere, and they are quite immensely useful at times. Especially the compiled information threads.
Thank you.
That is why I created the master index sticky thread and the prefix index wikis (at about the same time that we developed the Dev Corner forum prefixes [Thanks dreams! ]) .

Hopefully people will continue to add links to the index wikis that point into this forum (and other places on the greater interwebs) in a concerted group effort to "unjumblify" all of the great content we have here.

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-22-2012 at 09:43 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote