View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #1346
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I'll give you odds that Nyssa's gonna' squeal, holler and scream at you 'bout you giving her more backlog on her TBR!

P.S. Grabbed up a copy!

Nyssa's not the only one - I'm squealin' and hollerin' right now. MHI has been recommended to me before, but that price is too good to pass up!

Edited to add: Oh, great! While I'm there I stumble onto the Grimnoir Chronicles. I think I need to just throw my hands up and walk away. Maybe read the books I have, and the two I just bought last night...

Oh, temptation...

Last edited by CWatkinsNash; 12-07-2012 at 03:28 PM.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote