View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #15
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Doesn't Stanza export in eReader format? I see that it's in the "export" menu, but I haven't tried it.

ETA - okay, I just tried it and it worked just fine. I uploaded the file to the FW Personal Content, downloaded it to the iPhone, and it opened just fine.

HTH,
Tracey
The problem with Stanza is that it isn't very good about setting the Name/Author of a book when it exports it. Otherwise, it would be perfect.

Michael
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote