View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by farvardin View Post
If I use Calibre I'll either have a duplicate of my books
Commonly referred to as a backup.

Quote:
or a single place with filenames I don't find logical (I prefer to sort by author's name first, and without spaces in the name).
If you use calibre how the files are named doesn't matter. The search tools in calibre can find, open, save, send or email a book faster then you could using a file manager.

Quote:
So I'll probably keep Calibre to convert books, but not to manage by library.
The command line interface tools work quite well if you want to avoid the book management aspect of calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote