View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #14
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGT View Post
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the info regarding the screen protector. Now for sure I won't put it. Regarding Koreader, sorry for the silly question but I don't know about the Kobo ecology. How do you install Koreader in the device? I suppose register to Kobo store and buy the app?
Here are the instructions boiled down to the essential procedure; https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=751 You just don't have to delete an existing installation, so skip steps 2 & 3.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 11-05-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote