View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #144
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
Things have gotten so heated I put on my helmet.
Sorry Vector! And apologies to anyone that feels I was too over the top. I have little patience with what to me is clear bias and baiting. I feel much of the point of a book club such as this is to expand one's reading range (as others said above). Rita Mae Brown in particular is known as a Southern and Humor writer. There was no characterization of this book as "Gay" on the Amazon website as far as I could see, if there was it was buried in the fine print.

I'm not much of a romance reader, but have read a few, not much of a jewish reader, but have read many books that have jewish characters, not much of a christian but have read many books with christian elements....etc. etc. etc. as Yule Brenner in The King and I says...

Let's get on with the nominations and voting!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote