View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #89
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I don't think you are interested in having a conversation. We disagree. I'm moving on. Good luck finding smarter people who agree with you.
I don't really care if people agree with me or not if they can explain why they don't, and know what they're takling about. I've beeing doing IT for for nearly 20 years, and been pretty skilled with computers even longer. Your claim that drivers won't be written for Win7 is contrary to 100% of my experience.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote