View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #34
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
... frankly, I don't care about how others view something. I'll be the one looking at my e-reader, so I want to choose the reader that best suits 'me.' If I see ghosting, I don't want to buy that e-reader. If I see that the contrast needs to be fiddled with, I don't want to buy that e-reader. Please let me choose an e-reader based on what I see, rather than what others report.
Ok, now that we've established that you don't like the Kobo, that you won't buy one, and that you'll stick with Sony, I assume that we can draw this conversation to a close? No need to continue the debate if you've made up your mind. We'll see you over on the Sony forum where I see there are lots of people complaining that their Sony's have problems with wi-fi, battery life, loading books, ghosting, etc.
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote