View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #72
Raindrop
wanderer
Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Anyway interesting light. It didn't seem bad quality to me at all! But then, I haven't properly seen the Kindle Paperwight light..
I only saw the Kindle PW in the videos that were posted after the conference. But (i don't know if it's me) when he turns on the light on the Kobo Glo, it seems a blue-ish color and too brigh (had the same feeling with the indigo vid), reminded me of lcd. In the pictures it shows nothing of that sort. So i am thinking it might have been the camera... Will be waiting for some other videos and reviews.
Raindrop is offline   Reply With Quote