View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #12
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Actually , I think magazines and not Fruit Ninja is what's driving the shift. The women who are reading these e-books also want to read Glamour and Cosmopolitan on their devices. The success of the NC makes that quite clear.
E-ink readers don't do fashion mags. hey also don't do children's books -another big market that appeals to the person who most often makes the family's buying decision. Advantage tablets.
Yeah, but then there's a swath of individuals who could care less about reading glossies on anything put paper.

If you ask me, magazines are disposable. Books are not.

Unless they find a way to make color E-ink...I think there's always going to be a place in the universe for straight-up e-readers.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote