View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #45
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
It's much too late now, but maybe the text itself should be called an "etext" and a dedicated device for displaying it (as opposed to a general purpose computer) should be an "ebook". What a rats' nests is English usage!
heh, actually i completely agree with you, and received detailed counter arguments in this other thread (in the rare non-absurd posts).

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who sees the logic in that...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote