View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #55
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I don't see it as a mistake, but I do wonder how new people are to find it. it is completely invisible without knowing where to check for it. couldn't the link be there taking a newcomer to the "opt in" page?
Yes, that worries me too. It might become a ghetto where the same people end up saying the same things over and over again. Or is it that already? I'm really not sure where I stand on this whole issue.

I agree also with rhadin about "debates" not being real debates, but that is a very general issue, and they are still useful, maybe even necessary.