View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchStanton View Post
Hello everybody.

I've driven through the archives but I'm not seeing any clear answer to what I'm after in an ebook reader. I currently own an eBookwise and would like to find something not dissimilar. Here's what I'm really after.

1) Backlit, so that it can be read in the dark without dealing with a light.
2) Ability to read pdf files...reflow would be a good thing. + other common formats.
3) Higher resolution than eBookwise plus a somewhat larger screen.
4) Easy to load up (which is a total PITA with the eBookwise). USB and dragging files would be great.
5) Last page/next page physical button rather than some sort of fiddly using of the touch screen.

When you get right down to it, a slightly larger eBookwise that dealt well with pdf and had a better USB interface would be just the ticket.

Any thoughts? thanks for any input.
Pandigital Novel does all of that when it is hacked, except for physical buttons. The Adobe reader app even does reflow.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote