View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
As I understand it (note: I'm a user, not a dev) calibre is at the mercy of a third-party library when it comes to PDF handling, which gives us calibre users even more reasons than we already had to hate PDFs. One great thing about calibre, though, is that it has the fastest release cycle of any software I have ever used, including when I've been an alpha and beta tester (the real kind that gets credited in the manual, not the "public demo" kind) for several programs. Things that annoy me don't stay annoying for long. If the improvements continue at this rate, by the end of the year it'll wash the dishes, feed the fish, and change the kitty litter.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote