View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:02 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
As far as I can tell, the Hanlin v3 v2.20 is the most recent official firmware for my reader, but I wondered if there are better or more recent firmware versions compatible with Bebook 2009 available.
This is the firmware that I use on my BeBook One (Hanlin V3ext), but I only use the CoolReader for EPUB, so I can't say if it will do anything for your Adobe problem.

http://www.lbook.ua/ru/downloads/firmwarev3

BTW, the web page is in Russian, so you will need a web page translator like Google translate unless you understand Russian.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote