View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I would assume they'll have it on release day (I don't know if Sony's ever done pre-orders or not), but if you want to pre-order it right now Books on Board has the ePub for pre-order for $9.95, which will work on all the Sony's except the 500.
Awesome, I wasn't sure if Sony displayed preorders or upcoming titles. I just ordered my 505 last night so I am still getting used to things. I will check out Books on Board though. Thanks alot
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote