View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
The 'oeb-page-head' and 'oeb-page-foot' CSS properties as well as 'oeb-column-number' are currently supported by the eBookwise .IMP format as noted in this thread.
Great, now we only need it in ePUB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setzer View Post
in my oppinion ADE is supporting these things.. only the sony does not
Last time I tried the desktop ADE, it didn't support oeb-page-header. Well, it does recognize it as a valid value, but does nothing with it, so that the header is displayed as if it were normal text.

Quote:
and when i'm using display: oeb-page-head
should i have this .xpgt file included in epub ?
Hmm... the "display: oeb-page-head" goes in the CSS file, not in any .xpgt file or whatever (which I have never used). It's to be used like this:

Code:
<h1>Chapter 1</h1>

<div class="header">Chapter one, running header</div>

<p>Once upon a time...</p>
and then, in the CSS file (which can be inlined) you have:

Code:
div.header { display: oeb-page-head; }
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote