View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I've created my Mobi formatted novels using Mobipocket Creator. I'd be interested to know if anyone has problems opening or displaying those files on iPod Touches or iPhones, in case I need to look into new conversion methods or SW updates.

Example: The Onuissance Cells Mobipocket file

Feel free to test out any other formatted files.
I don't think any of the current iPhone/iPod reader software supports mobipocket. It needs to be eReader or ePub (Stanza).

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote