View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #6
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
And Newegg has an attorney who is not afraid of patent trolls. He's beaten several of them and Newegg can have my business for that alone.

What are you referring to? I'd be interested to read about this. Any links?

I got the micro sd card yesterday already. Newegg has a main distribution center right across the river in NJ, and so even with their cheapest shipping options, I often get Newegg items the very next day.

The card works great and I'm playing music off it right now with my Nook HD. The mini USB drive also works great. It's so tiny and will come in handy. The blue lights on it even flicker!

EDIT: hwlester, thanks for mentioning Newegg and its war against the patent trolls. I was totally unaware of this. I did a search and found this fascinating article. I think even higher of Newegg now, if that is possible. Kudos to them. And I'm very surprised that a company like Amazon just rolled over and gave in to the trolls instead of fighting like Newegg did. I'm very much against the excessive patent litigation today, especially in the U.S.

--Pat

Last edited by PatNY; 10-18-2013 at 09:39 AM.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote