View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #30
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
There is something very appealing about it, in a Swiss army knife sort of way. But I have a vision of damaging it in some way (maybe dropping it) and losing all its functions at once.

I'm more of a fan of being able to pick and choose separate components that I can upgrade or replace even if there is a weight/size penalty. I'd rather have my Goal Zero solar kit, Garmin GPS, Kindle PW, etcetera for camping or survival situations.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote