View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma6666 View Post
Well I ordered the paperwhite yesterday in the US using viaddress. I'll have to pay a fee to get it shipped here, but all in all it should be similar to the normal price in euros. the 119$ price converts to around 95 euros and I'll have to pay around 30-35$ to have it shipped.

I pray that I'll get a good one because returning it will be a pain.
I'm hope you're as pleased with the Paperwhite as I am with mine. An excellent reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote