Thread: calibre 0.9.0
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
foosion
Connoisseur
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Pixel 4a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post

I apologise for the premature post. It was there for merely a minute so I thought nobody noticed. I hit the publish button on blogger instead of preview by mistake. I am really sorry. The blog post will appear again when 0.9.0 is actually released.
No need to apologize - I doubt anyone is offended.

The blog has an RSS feed which distributes the post as soon as it is posted, so even though it was only up for a minute, it went to those of us who subscribe to the feed and didn't go away when the post was deleted.

Looking forward to 0.90.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote