View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Hi Inemi,

I just checked this out on my i62HD. I wish your comment were true, but the auto crop feature only crops margins on three sides (top and both sides) and thus cuts off the bottom part of the page's text.

The hide margins feature crops the entire page so that all the text fits on the screen and it does a very good job of doing this. Maybe this is the functionality that the developers intended the auto crop feature to have. It so, then the feature doesn't function properly.

Also I would change the graphic icon associated with this feature and with paper mode since the same icon is used for the zoom by two points feature. It makes it hard for me to understand exactly what the auto crop and paper mode features are suppose to do.

Does this makes sense to you?
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote