Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #69
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Is Cat Among the Pigeons good? I recently grabbed a couple of Christie hardcovers from my parents and this was one of them. The title is familiar (so was probably a movie), and I was thinking of reading it at some stage.

Worth it?
It's her 60th UK book, published in 1959, and has Hercule Poirot as the detective.

I've only read the first 40, so I haven't got to this one yet, but I suspect it'll be excellent.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote