View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #9
torbich
Zealot
torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 602, LBook V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CathalMagus View Post
In any case, one of the annoying things is that there's no feedback for charging. When you plug it in to the power source the screen turns on (but remember, it draws no power just to display the screen) and then stays there doing nothing. The power light (top-left-corner, may be green, amber or red) doesn't do anything to display charging status. So I just left it charging for 14 hours, and when I unplugged it I had the full 4 bars in the battery icon.
AFAIK, the power light should display charging status. First, controller charging LBook with high current and the LED should blink (or be red - need to check at home), after 2-3 hour it should change to constant green light, which means the battery is 85-90% charged, after this the controller is charging the battery with small current up to 100%, it can take some amount of time.
torbich is offline   Reply With Quote