View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
bbusybookworm .. the best format to standardize on would be HTML. Then you can use html2lit and Mobipocket Creator to create LRF and Mobipocket eBooks fairly easily.

I Did think about that, but the one thing I would really miss with that would be Cover art, etc.
Is there a way to embed the images inside the Html document itself, and not have it link to an external image as it usually does. If so it may be a viable option for me.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote