View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
I traded in my K2 to get a DX because I wanted to be able to put my Role Playing books on it, and most Role Playing books are currently available in pdf. I like it, and have had good luck with most books that I have loaded on it. Occasionally, I have had a few newer release pdfs fail to display all of their graphics, but all in all I have found it to be quite useful.

Also, since I got it right before GenCon in early August, there have only been a few places that I have not carried it along with me. I got an M-Edge leather cover for it and carry it in a smaller, netbook sized messenger bag that is padded for carrying a computer. So far I have had no problems with durability. I take care with it and pay attention to what I am doing while handling it, but so far no issues!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote