Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 09:17 PM   #13
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
...Personally, I would pick the last set of categories. But as I don't think it would be very democratic, I Won't dictate....
I realize you wouldn't dictate, which is why I asked if you would like to spearhead this undertaking. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
...As something to chew on in the mean time, I would like a poll with the current categories listed and have everyone vote on their three favorite categories and replace the bottom 2-4 with new selections. That should help us keep the ones we like and reduce the number of new categories we need to come up with. Sort of a compromise between full category selections and status quo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
I like this idea....
As do I.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote